Apr 6, 2011

Faith some more

Oh how I have stumble and have to pick my self up over and over again.
But... this one word; FAITH seems to find its way to light every single dim inside of me to be an outburst of a lighting spirit.

Yes, I have to be repeatedly reminded about  the virtue of  this word but I don't mind. Faith is a value we have to sharpen every single day ... Because trials and adversity gives you no hint or a heads up when they are about to knock you down on your feet...


Who can be sure and certain of tomorrow ? No single soul. But worrying to death is not is not going to deliver you to any final answer anyway.
You may have a big question now at this very moment (I know I am). Can I get through this? Will I ever be able to get that part? When is my turn? Why is this not getting any easier for me or my family?
I now understand that there's a time for me to leave that kind of questions working its toll. Do what is my part, and have and endless faith God will do the rest.
Err.. ya.. I can "forget"about that too sometimes, but by sharing this with you all, I can take the pleasure of being reminded about it again and again...

So, dearly beloved, if I am about to faint or gave up in life... Have no hesitation in reminding me of this one powerful word, or placing this word on my forehead.
Because I know I will do the same if you wave your hands from afar, shout at me and tell me that you are about to drown.

Lets faith some more.
from joyfultoons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...