Apr 12, 2011

Must read more read more

Honestly... I should have been able to read more now that I am residing in Bali. Traffic does not eat my time as much as when I was in Jakarta and here, it took only 5 minutes to commute from home to work. However, the beach has taken more of my time and attention and I don't read book at the beach. I just don't.
I treat my books like my babies. I covered them tidily with this clear plastic wrap before I start reading them. I even do that to my Reader's Digest collection. So I am a bit OCD like that. Never once you will see me taking my reading collection to a place I consider will risk them to get dirty or wet .

Unfortunately, from January to now, I only managed to read The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Then I notice if I jot down a list, it will most probably get done. Like a must have or a must do or a must read. 

Now, here is the list of books I want to read. Badly.
ps: I don't have any of these three yet. Some are not even in Bali or Jakarta up to this day, so if you happen to be in Singapore... feel free to wrap these up for me; ) xx

update: November 18th 2011. I got 2 of the first items! Yay!

Style Guide from The Economist
I am always attracted to a legally challenged book
You are what you speak. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...