Jun 21, 2012

Not a farewell note

Ask me what is the topic I hate the most to write about? Farewell. I hate it but at the same time it has its eery power to make me feel better. So here goes...

I learned that the value of a friendship is not merely measured by how long you have been together as a friend. It is not defined by your race, things you have in common, and ... surprisingly, not by how many drinks at a crazy fun night out you have been through together. 

When we met early last year... An effortless friendship was made. It was not difficult for me to talk to you and share stories... To laugh about the same thing and at the same time worry about different things. You even caught me off guard and cry one time (or maybe two!). I cannot tell you how much I hope you feel the same too about this friendship. The way we can talk and share things from different perspective, how you have been a great support to me by sharing me insights in life, our quiz nights, countless eating out... and how we strangely love the same type of clothes, cheese and liquorice !

So my friend, it breaks my heart too, to realize that I was not there for you the past months... which apparently the last months of us living in the same island. Let the explanation stays between us two... I just want to thank you for being incredibly understanding.... 
And no matter how reluctant I was with this move you make ... I am standing to be the best support now and wish you all the good force the universe may carry (whilst at the same time hoping you will never find anyone who can replace me!) Haha!

Again, I hate saying goodbye... So this letter has to stop now before I break down crying... Take this as a simple way to let you know how much you mean to me and that I wish to always be be part in your life and in your family ;)...
Hugs and kisses to you...  Silvia, Nico... and someone I wish to see someday in the near future :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...