Apr 16, 2012

Awesome Monday: Awesome guests

Well hi there. Can you imagine what happened before they take the picture here? Did they enjoy tea and scones? What was the conversation like? Did Charlie entertain them with his witty wisdom? Or, perhaps... they watch one of his movie?

I am back, sweethearts! And hopefully,  my Awesome Monday still has its charm on you!

ps: My friend Anom posted a comment, reminding me that 15th April is actually the anniversary of Charlie Chaplin. What a coincidence! It has been a year since I first mention about Charlie on his 122th Anniversary .

Winston Churchill and his family with Charlie Chaplin. From here

1 comment:

  1. Pas banget ini Bel, hari ini adalah hari ulang tahun Charlie Chaplin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...