Aug 31, 2013

New-born Sumatran Tiger Babies!

This news is both a happy and sad one. 
Happy that the Sumatran tiger cubs and mama are all healthy, safe and roaring loud! Sad that here in their very own country, Sumatran tigers are not yet having the attention and conservation they deserve. If you want to support the cause, let me know.
I did. With faith that my grand-kids will never have to learn about Sumatran tigers in the 'extinct' section of an animal's encyclopedia. I, one Sumatran lady will make sure of that. I hope you are in!

You can read the full story of Mama Tiger, Damai (means 'Peace' in Bahasa) and her cubs here.

ps: Help making sure our future children will still get to see them :)
huffingtonpost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...