Aug 2, 2013

What's your retirement plan?

Did I just ask you that? Sounds too far ahead? 
I would love to lie to myself and say "Ah, that's still ages to come." But you and I both knows, that days, weeks, months and years will fly in a bullet speed. So yes, let's talk about what's your plan when the work force is no longer your first identity.

A few years ago, I may not have had the gut to say what I am about to say... but now I think I am there. Someday, (and judging from my most likely to working 'law of attraction power ' *wink,... I trust that it will happen).

I will leave the industry that I am now in, once and for all and 'slave' myself to fight for animal rights. Though the idea of joining rangers in the wilderness still frightens me, I know I can take part in it at some level. Working at the animal shelter, learn their language and characters, travel to bring out more of a 'humanity bent' of the society, and the world. Ah, no, I am not drafting a beauty pageant contest speech :).
My love for animals has been built since I was a toddler and now, it has gone enormous. Not only for dogs. I was tempted to share you links of recent happenings here in...my very own country. Sumatran tigers and elephants were slaughtered to fulfill mankind's greed and hunger of filthy wealth. But nah... I do not want to cry again :'(.


I cannot do much now, and maybe neither can you, my sweethearts. But if you want to partake in preserving the earth and its beauty, including the animals, you can contribute a sum of donation here: donate for animals rights . I did and am not looking back.


ps: What's this idea below sound? :)


Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...