Dec 10, 2015

Grateful Heart for 2015

As it is, in a speed of a bullet, time flies.
For the next weeks before entering 2016, I will be taking time to reflect, evaluate and mostly to be thankful.
Especially for below...
  1. Always and forever will thank God for my health. Two years ago, I started running and gradually increasing my kilometers and speed up my time every month. Since last June, I added boot camp to the menu. It is a combination of cross fit, circuit, tabata and pyramid training that rotates to build your muscle and develop your core strength. It is painful. And I almost gave up on it for so many times. But I did not. Running influence my mood in a good way whilst Boot camp helps me to stay motivated. The combo of both somehow has a magical power to help me focus even more at work and in other projects I have. 
  2. Marilyn and Mahoni, my girls. My good side, my remedy, my daily dose of happiness and my strength. I do not need to say more. 
  3. My siblings and my Mom who continue to make me feel appreciated and needed. Not because I have it all figured out (because I don't), but simply because we are family. 
  4. The past year with the company I am working for has been great too, praise the Lord. May I continue to shine His work through me.
  5. Friends I have lost and gained. You have taught me a lot about growing. "Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop."- Rumi. It's just that simple. 
  6. I finally re painted my washed out house, built a simple kitchen cabinet in my alfresco dining area and a floor to ceiling closet in my room. I keep making a big deal about it as it really is a big thing for me. For I still remember the days I prayed for the things I have now. So again, thank you God.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...