Dec 10, 2015

Grateful Heart for 2015

As it is, in a speed of a bullet, time flies.
For the next weeks before entering 2016, I will be taking time to reflect, evaluate and mostly to be thankful.
Especially for below...
  1. Always and forever will thank God for my health. Two years ago, I started running and gradually increasing my kilometers and speed up my time every month. Since last June, I added boot camp to the menu. It is a combination of cross fit, circuit, tabata and pyramid training that rotates to build your muscle and develop your core strength. It is painful. And I almost gave up on it for so many times. But I did not. Running influence my mood in a good way whilst Boot camp helps me to stay motivated. The combo of both somehow has a magical power to help me focus even more at work and in other projects I have. 
  2. My partner, my love, my friend... ADL. For your kindness and love. For continuously supporting me in building my dreams. The slowly but sure steps mode turned out to work really good for the both of us and it shall prepare us for what we want to face in near future. As I know you will be reading this, I want to say that I love you. You did not caught me off guard, but I did decide to peel those layers one by one for everyday that I am with you. You mean so much to me. 
  3. Marilyn and Mahoni, my girls. My good side, my remedy, my daily dose of happiness and my strength. I do not need to say more. 
  4. My siblings and my Mom who continue to make me feel appreciated and needed. Not because I have it all figured out (because I don't), but simply because we are family. 
  5. The past year with the company I am working for has been great too, praise the Lord. May I continue to shine His work through me.
  6. Friends I have lost and gained. You have taught me a lot about growing. "Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop."- Rumi. It's just that simple. 
  7. I finally re painted my washed out house, built a simple kitchen cabinet in my alfresco dining area and a floor to ceiling closet in my room. I keep making a big deal about it as it really is a big thing for me. For I still remember the days I prayed for the things I have now. So again, thank you God.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...