Jul 23, 2015

The Other Woman

On the last week of my job at my previous hotel, one of my biggest project: a short movie, was completed. Done, wrapped, ready to be shared. But yes, it was only on my last day that I got to show this to everyone in a general meeting/ farewell event, and it seems that the marketing of it has not yet been channeled.
But that is not why I am writing this post.

The purpose of this blog is not only for me to share personal stories and insights. But also to show my work. This, is one of them. The cooking of the idea was an amazing process, as it is based on a true story that I had to tweak. Yes, I am the director of this short movie, as well the script writer. And, the stylist!

In my industry (or maybe everywhere) you can sometimes be complaisant with standard and template, and... stop creating. I am glad I am still learning and producing.
By blogging this, I am inviting you to view it, please. And let me know what you think. It is not Coppola's, nor it is a Cannes quality as it is still a marketing movie but I hope you get to see why I am very proud of my rookie and raw talent and is not afraid to push forward for improvement.

Another short movie is still now in the making (giddy!) and I cannot wait to show you the result.

PS: Spot an energetic black fur!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...