Jul 2, 2015

Back to the days

The worst kind of pain or sadness, I learned, is one you cannot explain why...
Or maybe you can, but you just do not want to.

And truthfully... that is the kind of sadness that I am now having.

I am very good with memories. Which can be good and bad. Today I decided to use the good ones. To help me go on, to help me feel less of pain and just hold on to what's good. To pause in between what feels like a roller coaster. To see even beyond the light at the end of what seems to be an endless tunnel.
Thinking of a moment, a poetry, a smell, a conversation, or... a song.

Like this song that I have been staging in my mind that I will someday sing to my children... and what I reckon as the most beautiful conversation ever: 

“ ‘Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?’
‘Supposing it didn’t,’ said Pooh after careful thought.

Piglet was comforted by this.”

— A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

And this one:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...