Mar 21, 2014

Proverbs 13:20

How truthful this verse is: "He who walks with a wise grows wise, but a companion of a fool suffers harm.". Proverbs 13:20.
It kinda remind us of the good old saying "Show me your friends, and I will tell you who you are." 
Yes?

How have you been with the relationship(s) you are in? Love life, marriage, friendship, families, parenthood, siblings, or even work? Do you eliminate the one(s) that are no longer fruitful for you? Or you let them hang around in the corner no matter how poisonous and rotten they can be? Do you tell the truth when you have to end it? Or, do you sometimes create"make believe" excuses and phrases?

How far can you fight? How should you know when to give up? Which one can get a second chance and which deserves a full-stop?

Big quest:
Would you rather be alone with yourself, or you need to have anyone at all even if that someone will not grow and nourish with you; mind, soul and everything that comes with it? Do you compromise with someone that will not challenge you and comfort you at the same time? Say you are doing it just because it is safe thing to do, but at some point, you know you will be walking away... So?

My soul-sister (Yes, you Nickie!) once told me that I have a fertile mind. That is one compliment I would never trade with any pick-up line in a bar! Haha... 
But it is this fertile wanderings that keep me up and I will spend countless hours thinking about it.

Can any of you share me an insight or two?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...