May 25, 2013

Drugs for Writers

What are you up to this weekend?
I have done a few miles jog with may lab Marilyn and now enjoying my breakfast and coffee. Workers are now doing some project on the backyard wall and later in the afternoon, I am planning to go hunt for some vintage furniture. Just hunt, not buying them just yet*wink.

Great news; I got a promotion! Cannot even tell you how thankful I am and also nervous at the same time because this means bigger projects and responsibilities are waiting for me. Yesterday, as I started to work at my -what can be called as- satellite office, my mojo seems to overflowing. I always knew that I am a better person alone, but apparently at work, I perfom better in a quite environment too. Haha!

Well, here's a funny illustration I recently found. Makes me laugh hard!
Have a great weekend beautiful people.
 
Pinterest


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...