Mar 8, 2013

Let's Talk About Ex

I am not talking about them in a bad way tho... Let's look back for a quick brief just to see what are the things you learn from them. What influences, changes and new things; be it big or small, that those (may not be all) sore losers has given you.

One of mine has a more of broad taste in music and I used to be very reluctant to it. But he once played Coldplay over and over again and it finally got into me to this day.

Another one inherited me with a good enough of knowledge in banking and economy. Which I used to think as pretty blah but now find it very useful.

Then there was this guy. A softy who at that time never seemed to really be able to make up
his mind. I now realize that he taught me about patience, to be more understanding and how to drive a car!

How about you? What lesson(s) have you learned from your ex/exes? Some 'good move' in bed? How to make the most delish taco?
What lessons you decided  to absorb, and what you think you better detach?
I want to know....

Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...