Jul 2, 2012

Awesome Monday: Awesome Kindness

You know how much I hate watching news on TV since the only thing that exist is nothing but a bitter truth about how devilish people can be. I have been teased for countless of time for this denial habit of mine. Remember this photography book  I regret buying?
But when I found this page, somehow... a restoration is made. Maybe this will not guarantee a magical change to happen anytime soon in the world, but it does to me.
Maybe... This so called life is not that bad after all...

Have a great Monday, you kind people!

Click this page for more awesome pictures stories about kindness. 
A man giving his shoes to a homeless girl in Rio de Janeiro
Two children working together to rescue a stray dog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...