Jul 2, 2012

Salut Espana!

This makes 3 great tournaments in a row for them; EURO 2008, World Cup 2010, and EURO 2012! When it comes to World Cup, my fave are always in the row of; Brazil, Spain, Portugal. But when it comes to EURO; Spain, The Netherlands, Portugal. 
So, yes... it is not overrated if I say I am beaming an ear to ear smile the whole day for their victory!

 This is how Del Bosque sums up the achievement of his players:

I think it's very difficult to be champions once, twice is a lot more difficult, and three times is brilliant. I think that these guys have made an extraordinary effort and they have to be congratulated."

Sí Coach... Sí :)
Spain completed a memorable tournament and made history when they lifted the Henri Delaunay Cup again on Sunday, 2 July 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...