Feb 26, 2015

Which famous people do you want to be friends with?

Ah it's that time to answer  one of my favorite Illustrator Emily Mcdowell 's pressing question again! 
I love this one: "Which famous people do you want to be friends with?". I am with Emily on Falcor (The NeverEnding Story!) and Mindy Kaling. 
Other than those names, I am also dying to be friends with Meryl Streep, for obvious reasonsKeanu Reeves, Zooey Deschanel, Jessica Quirk (fashion blogger), Djenar Maesa Ayu (Indonesian writer) and George Lois. And of course, with Simba and Mufasa from The Lion King.

What about you?

ps: Other questions from Emily. By the way, notice how I mentioned The NeverEnding Story on her pop quiz about Childhood Obsessions? Emily did not mention Falcor there but did on this one. Well... Great minds nerd alike. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...