But here goes...
- Pippi Longstocking aka Pippi Langkous! Her beautiful freckles and her mad ideas and approach in life. Love! I secretly thought of my neighbor Doddy and Verina as Thomas and Annika *wink.
- Crossword puzzle every Sunday with Grandpa. For a heavenly bowl of chicken noodle that we will buy after finishing all the questions!
- The NeverEnding Story. For a month or two, I would read in the dark, under the blanket, with a flash light. Just like what the boy did!
- Play. Christmas play, Easter play, Bible stories play, ANY play. The stage was my oyster.
- These book series Girl Talk, Dear Diary (When I started to have eyes for boys...)
- Axl Rose (Guilty)
- Mermaid and this movie Dad bought in Japan and sent over to my Grandparent's for me: The Last Unicorn.
- Milo chocolate and its chocolate bar, Astors and believe this... I was obsessed with green beans and sardines! Like "Grandma, can we eat sardines and green beans for dinner tonight... again?" for like... a year.
Tell me yours!