Nov 23, 2020

How has your diet changed the past... eeerrr year?

Years of training for marathons have blessed me with quite a good metabolism. But, like most things in 2020, diet and lifestyle are having some major unfavourable shifts. Eeks!

I am not bothered with a slight weight gain, I know that slowly I can shed if off. So many people are struggling for their lives now so adding that as a reason to be depressed seems ungrateful. One time, I heard my friend talking on the phone saying this to her sister "If we survived this pandemic with some extra weight, it means we are one of the lucky ones." 

ps: Here's a relatable illustration for us to smile about. But of course, try to hit the road, yoga mat, or tennis court every other day. 

It will keep our emotional state in balance.


by Grace Farris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...