May 1, 2016

May is Gray

This is a coincidence that I am not happy about. 
As we are entering the month of May, our family received a horrifying news. My uncle is diagnosed with late stage brain cancer. He is a Junior high teacher, who spends his weekends leading the church's vocal group.

May is "Brain Cancer Awareness Month."
May is Gray.
May... suddenly becomes this sickening month that feels so relevant and so close with us.
May... becomes so real. May is now numbered for our family.

I cannot dispense any details on this subject just yet.
But if you are reading this... May I ask a simple prayer from you, please?
Just for my uncle. So that he will stand by God's grace with his wife and children to get through this.

That's all for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...