Apr 6, 2014

What is really in your bag?

Let us do a pop quiz this Sunday!
Emily McDowell, one of my favorite illustrators; is asking us one pressing question every month. My first attempt to join her in her randomness is to answer the above question:

So, I will let you to take a snoop in to my hand bag:
  • You will always find a pair of shades. 
  • Hmm... aspirin and my pink pills. Such a bad popper!
  • A small beauty kit. And I mean small. I am diligent in cleaning them up. I do not bring eye-shadows and or blush in many colors. But I will always have my hot-red lipstick. To make me feel all put up together whenever I needed to and my Tarte blush in peach.
  • Wet tissues and hair brush.
  • My mobile. One device only. As a not-so-much-of-a-gadget-freak, I can be very faithful to one mobile device. To the last day the machine gave up on me, I will never look for a replacement.
  • My ipod touch. We have been together since 2009 and through a lot of ups and downs... 
  • One book I currently am reading and or a copy of current issue of Reader's Digest.
  • A bottle of EDP or body spray. Depending on what I have in the agenda after work.
  • One notebook and a pen.
  • A pair of extra-just-in-case earrings.
  • One tube of Xylitol.
  • Receipts...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...