Let us do a pop quiz this Sunday!
Emily McDowell, one of my favorite illustrators; is asking us one pressing question every month. My first attempt to join her in her randomness is to answer the above question:
So, I will let you to take a snoop in to my hand bag:
- You will always find a pair of shades.
- Hmm... aspirin and my pink pills. Such a bad popper!
- A small beauty kit. And I mean small. I am diligent in cleaning them up. I do not bring eye-shadows and or blush in many colors. But I will always have my hot-red lipstick. To make me feel all put up together whenever I needed to and my Tarte blush in peach.
- Wet tissues and hair brush.
- My mobile. One device only. As a not-so-much-of-a-gadget-freak, I can be very faithful to one mobile device. To the last day the machine gave up on me, I will never look for a replacement.
- My ipod touch. We have been together since 2009 and through a lot of ups and downs...
- One book I currently am reading and or a copy of current issue of Reader's Digest.
- A bottle of EDP or body spray. Depending on what I have in the agenda after work.
- One notebook and a pen.
- A pair of extra-just-in-case earrings.
- One tube of Xylitol.