Apr 8, 2014

Banana Bread Idolatry

As a 'not a big fruit eater', I have a strange soft spot for... carrot cake and banana bread!
I do not have many friends sharing this particular fetish so imagine my euphoria when I found out that this beautiful little girl is sharing the same palate! Her name is Cilla, and she is the daughter of my good friend -and a neighbor- Ami.

Last week, on a ladies-only-coffee-date, Cilla told me that she believes in fairies and asked me what I believed in. I told her... I believe in Nutella. She laughed!

Here's some photos of me in a making believe scene and with Cilla after wolfing two slices of banana bread with my "secret" recipe: Add a spread of Nutella and Peanut butter on it! Trust me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...