Aug 1, 2012

Welcoming August

Oh, you are here already? Guess there is nothing I can do about it. Have a seat, August :)

It seems like I just bid farewell to 2011 a few seconds ago... But, no. The 8th months in this Gregorian calender that I am breathing in is entering its turn.

Hear me out. A lot has changed the past 8 months and I am holding my breath to some more changes that is about to happen. Things that will blow your mind just as it will explode my brain. Hahaha! Exaggerate much? Maybe. But... I know I can do this. (To this very second, I am still too superstitious to tell you about it but I will!). I am nervous, excited and pacing- not- in a resting heartbeat!

What are you up to this month?

Revelment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...