Jan 21, 2021

Forty One

 So, 41 happened. 

I turned 41 last week, 11th January. With no intention of making resolutions, I am posting this as a journal of gratitude and if I'm being honest, a nervous list of hopes and plans.

Two things:

1. Business (or, the lack thereof)

Some new strategies are to be implemented. The last 10 months was a topsy turvy one as we had to yield into a suffering demand. I have been reading articles from The Economists to feed my starving mind and cannot help but feeling mind boggled about it. It will not be an easy one, surprise surprise... But I need to gear myself up, physically by going back to training, emotionally by keep writing, and spiritually by drawing myself even closer to Jesus.

2. Relationship

I want the real thing, or nothing at all. Like I wrote here: THE relationship





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...