Dec 31, 2020

A Woman of God in the making

So here we are, on the egg-shell-like last day of 2020. The so called social media handles are flooded with both jokes and positivity about what is coming. Of course, all related to the one thing that has collapsed the world.

I won't even mention the word here. It, has got enough exposure. This last post in December will be a short one, about how I personally have been reminded of what God wants from me. If you're feeling a bit spiritual, you may want to listen to Pastor Rick Warren's sermon about dark days that we've clutched and how the light of Jesus can guide our nearly blinded eyes. Take a look at it The Light of Jesus for Your Dark Days

Dates are man made, we all know that. But maybe, it gives it the perfect excuse to ask for His guidance everyday, especially today. On the last day of 2020.

As for me, I am letting him to cultivate me to be this kind of woman...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...