Jul 18, 2014

Of Mice and Men on Broadway!

Let me repeat: Of Mice and Men on Broadway!

I did regret the fact that I read the book tho because it made me... cry like a baby. Embarrassing. Steinbeck is not only an amazing author, but a man with a gold heart, witty, prudent and I am sure; the kind of person that is filled with discernment and foresight you would find hard to understand at first. They are all portrayed in all of his work, including in his letter to his son.

New York is in my bucket list, obvs. And tho I know I would not be there for this play, this kinda give me more reasons to go. Who knows what will be on the stage when I am there someday?

ps: Do not get me started with James Franco (heart)




1 comment:

  1. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
    off broadway plays

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...