My confessions below;
- Pack of Cheddar. And at least two cartons of soy milk.
- Half bottle of white.
- A jar of sambal terasi that's like a year old (because I am one busy Indonesian lady with serious Asian taste bud and I just have no time to make my own sambal) Ha!
- Three bags of denta stix for my babies.
- Puckered limes. As I think every fridge must have them.
- Cabe rawit. They look like this and is a perfect condiment for instant noodle for midnight snacking. Snacking? Yeah...
- Two loafs of white bread and one loaf of brown bread.
- Frozen peas. And one can of baked beans.
- Serious amount of jelly beans. And I am not a sweet tooth. I think one of my friend gave it to me months ago... I cannot remember who!
- Butter. Butter. Butter.
- Grapefruit juice.
- Half-opened tonic water.
- My lipstick. It was melting the other day because I left it in my friend's car. I really love the pop effect the color brings so I am trying to frozen it back. Dummy.
Below is Emily's.