May 24, 2014

Warhol and Pollock

Oh yes these are mine!
Not only that I always have been a fan of Warhol, I have also been eyeing Pollocks' work the past three years. Someday, I will be able to afford them... haha!
And of course, these will make an amazing addition to my book shelf.

The books explores Warhol’s and Pollock's art from their beginnings with vivid illustrations and portrait of their greatest work from year to year.
And the timing is just perfect as I will be taking a short-leave from work and is running out of books to read. So these two amazing artists will come with me to my escaping place

Isn't it crazy how I can be so pumped-up by books? Does that happen to you too?
Which of Warhol's work you like the most and...which of Pollock's? 

ps: My story of when A sweet couple surprised me with this Andy Warhol's giant book

Oh, also.. did you know that Mick Jagger and Warhol once corresponded about artwork? See it here in: Jagger and Warhol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...