Nov 3, 2012

Worry Me

I have this big gulp of worry that is taking a giant place in my heart, mind and soul. Truth, I cannot even pray about it and of course me posting this is just one way of my mind taking a deep breath. I know I should not worry, I now I will find a way eventually to get out of this unexpected condition, and I can get the help, the support I need. 

What do you do when you worry? I chose to be alone for quite a while, try to untangle my mind, think of positive thoughts, watch cartoon. But being one realist, I only be able to do those only if I can manage to lay down a way or two possibilities to get my problem solved. 
I just got one. And gawd how I really wish it is going to work. 

Tumblr
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...